Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Africa Africa!

From the moment I arrived here in Rwanda it felt like coming home. God is really showing me some good stuff about me and my identity. I'm learning a lot about who I am and what I'm able to do.
there have been some challenges in preaching, leadership, worshiping, networking, adapting to the circumstances here in Rwanda. The way of living is so different and pure, you start to know and feel what living really is. As you see what kind of problems some peoples are going through here, you are so glad that you can say that you are alive!
I love the way God is showing me some of His plan for my life. A part of that will be traveling to Africa more often, just different country's in the middle of Africa.
I've made some real good friends here, people who are like me brothers and sisters.
This is it for now, if you want to now more email me.

With love,
Desire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home